Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even ashamed to say I’ve had a lump in my throat and I’ve welled up. This must’ve been a harder decision than I think people will ever know and while on paper it is a no brainer, I don’t doubt that it was mulled over and potentially at least one sleepless night occurred.

The video he posted on his Instagram is emotional as hell and the video from Villa’s CEO is filled with dignity that Villa fans need to reflect also.

I purely don’t think Jack, his family nor Villa expected this day to come as quick as it had done. Maybe one day, but not today. The Euros definitely capitalised him and I’m hoping there are some great advisers at City who can rally around him like at Villa. He’s gonna experience stardom like we haven’t seen in a while for an English footballer.
i do think it was a hard decision for him and people will come around eventually he loves that club he villa through and through, but i do think some people also need to see things from both sides football is a short career and if your as talented as jack is you need to win something, i can see him going back to villa after being a city if im honest and end his career there.

Reactions: 5
A very emotional goodbye to our number 10, such a long time to spend with a club ❤
Wishing him the best and hope he gets what he wants from city 🥰

Reactions: 7
Oh god, I’m crying and frothing all at the same time. It’s a real water fest 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel so emotional for him genuinely. But I’m so happy he’s one of us now 😭💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As a Brummie Tattler, I've suddenly gone right off him. Turns out him wearing blue was enough to give me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Img this pic 🥵🥵🥵😉
At least his thighs still look good. I didn't think I would get the ick from seeming him in blue but I kind am give it a day and I will be fine and back at it.

So glad it's finally done took way to long

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.