Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Looks like Angel Cake has gone the same way as the Tattler who claimed Super Jack was typing a reply to her DM on Instagram….as soon as a mistake was made off they disappear! 😂

As if the Italian was giving away info that would have identified herself to JG….& his lawyers!

I smell a 🐀 for both….
It’s nice to humour people….. It’s been a tense for days around here 😂

Reactions: 9

Nao

I haven't read every page to catch up, 33 pages. I just can't with you guys haha. But......suddenly she's proud of Jack, publicly. How apt (rolls eyes). All £200k a week kinda wag proud. (Rolles eyes again)

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
I bet he bangs like an outside bog's door in a gale force 10.

Those big hands, that big bulge ... those massive furry legs, that arse clenching as he piledrives it in & out of you.......

***** switches the Hotpoint onto fast spin cycle*******

😀😀😅🍆😈😛💥💥💥🎯
omg I am fucking DYING 😂😭 right I’m not reading this thread in the office anymore.

• Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
ALERT!!! 🚨🚨🚨

He has his nandos chicken lemon & herb 🤦‍♀️
Who'd have thought it
Certified basic guy - no offence to lemon and herb lovers 🤣🤦‍♀️
Right I'm now sure me and jack are soulmates I like that nandos, we breath the same air, we live on earth. See total soulmates.

• Haha

Kelly112330

I’m off to sleep lovelies. Hope you all have dreams of jacks lovely legs (crotch, hair pulling while being rumped doggy and listening to Coldplay, lemon and herb Nando’s,)
and Jordan Pickford looking like he eats ass no problem 😂😂

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Can’t believe this is still going on and I can’t believe that I actually care

I don’t know who I am anymore

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
City need to up their game with the pics on the app. FFS I was hoping for a flip book of basically his every move 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

cornflower

VIP Member
I’ve got assessments due in Sunday have I started them? No.
am I going to procrastinate and sit on tattle/ social media obsessing over jack fucking grealish? Yessssss 😂😂

I really think he’s so overwhelmed and tired. He came straight off of holiday to training and then straight to manny to sign. He needs some time to process
Yeah poor lad will be knackered and overwhelmed physically and emotionally. Needs a good lie in. With me

• Haha

KW000

first content i've seen him laughing, smiling and cracking jokes. THIS IS JUST THE CONTENT I NEEDED.
OMG this new vid is so hot, and 13 mins long, they are spoiling us!
He looks much more himself in this. And well, just so fucking FIT

Gizmo24

VIP Member
honestly am not even arsed if the tattler before with the tea was telling porkies - have never laughed so much on a gossip thread. the girl being asked what his pubes are like had me dead.

still reckon he fucks to chart music 🤣

am just here for the shits and giggles, it honestly ain’t that deep 🤣 no rivalry here x
And plays with his hair after. Wonder if he asks you to braid it after a shag so he can fall asleep...whilst blowing bubbles at him and Ed Sheeran playing in the background.

• Haha

Pink Ginger

Oh my god so many pages to catch up on ! I swear I popped off to hoover the stairs (living the dream obviously) and it’s all kicked up a gear ! Brilliant!

• Haha