Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Fucking hell what a day, Jack does his medical for City but still no official announcement then Messi leaves Barca 🤯

If City don’t announce Jack soon I’m going to riot

If City don’t announce Jack soon I’m going to riot

Sorry didn't catch that, are you going to riot if jack isn't announced :p

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Geexoxo

VIP Member
We’re all confused by That like 4 days ago she wanted to be private I honestly think she wants him to claim her but he won’t
yeah I really don’t get it. Don’t see why she even mentioned it in that YouTube video cause she was really vaguethe way she worded it too.Like either just come and and sayit or stay completely private and leave everyone to speculate?It was kind of pointless in my opinion 😂 also if she does move the Manchester with him they’ll end up spending more time together than usual cause she won’t be travelling for work anymore so when he’s not travelling with football there’ll be more overlap in there daily life if that makes sense cause neither will be having to leave home as much so could either be amazing for them and they’ll fully start to settle or could go the other way andbe too much for them and realise that actually they don’t want to settle theyve just been together for so long cause that’s all they’ve ever known. I mean come on he cheats all the time from what I’ve read hardly a modern day romeo and Juliet 😂😂

Timefortea93

VIP Member
it’s up my street to let me know when your free and we will plan it like I’ll change my last name for one day to make him belive it more 😂😂😂

he fucking eat my ass if he likes 😂😂
Haha I think at this point my husband would beg jack to fuck me to get him out of my system 🤣

• Haha

rosierose91

Chatty Member
So was mainly doggy he loves pulling hair! Thought of that makes me very flustered and I don't even like the guy 🤣
Bit of missionary and spooning position which I am also very much a fan of
Oh my god
Literally my fave
Wonder if he makes loads of noise or is quiet

WHY DO I HAVE THESE THOUGHTS
Girls you are killing me 🤣 this thread is killing me 🤣

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Next thread suggestion, Jack Grealish 8: Jack grealish - bit lazy in the sack but will refresh you with a panda pop, just joined city and on his way to the top.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
I ain’t a City fan but I’m so grateful they posted that video that’s the kinda content we need of Jack! Keep it coming City 😍😍

• Haha
Okay I’m not asleep but with Jack reposting all his messages is he going to post sashas ah ah ahhhhh
I get they kept their relationship “private” well he does at least but i actually find it rude that he doesn’t acknowledge her post even as like a friend you know when he’s reposted everyone and their mums (i get that man city posted the original picture but still it’s the same difference)