Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cbfit

Chatty Member
first content i've seen him laughing, smiling and cracking jokes. THIS IS JUST THE CONTENT I NEEDED.

Reactions: 9

Ggggggggggg

Nah I’m not having this! In one of the England videos he said he has it hot and doesn’t trust anyone who has it lemon and herb!
No mans going to admit to being a lemon and herb guy. You’d be right not to trust.

• Haha
  • Heart

cbfit

Chatty Member
I reckon he does read here he’ll be loving it
if he does read here then I have one thing to say. lemon and herb jack, really?

this thread had brought me so much joy and laughter today seriously. am so happy we have it officially confirmed that he is, in fact, a basic bitch.

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
honestly am not even arsed if the tattler before with the tea was telling porkies - have never laughed so much on a gossip thread. the girl being asked what his pubes are like had me dead.

still reckon he fucks to chart music 🤣

am just here for the shits and giggles, it honestly ain’t that deep 🤣 no rivalry here x
I’m still not over ‘bangs like an outdoor bog’s door in a gale force 10’

• Haha
  • Heart

noobie123

I feel like I’ve been mugged off
Does this Italian, dark haired, slim girl even exist? 🤣🤣
Honestly I’m calling bullshit on the whole thing 🤣 Sasha has lived with him for ages so to be inviting another girl round for sexy time is impossible

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Ignore Sasha that’s just ruined my morning😂but look how peng Jack looks🤤 Him in a suit does a lot to me 🥵🥵
He looks so beyond edible with this casual suit and trainers look 😍😍 I wasn’t a massive fan of the england photoshoot suits, they were right about looking like teachers and I don’t think it looked right on most of them (pls don’t @ me) but THIS style I am fully on board with

nahhhh at his house????? in the same bed his girlfriend sleeps???? this man is a menace!!!

what’s she said about his house? surely there must’ve been some clues he had a hidden girlfriend!!
She said it was immaculate! Like a cleaner lived there or something.. very flash obviously and she didn't even see half the house so probably was a spare bedroom they used

• Haha

SuperNurse

My head is definitely fucked today girls!
Feeling sad and disappointed Jack's left for city, after I'm finally going to villa Saturday and won't see him now 😢 lost some respect for him.
Then @Angelcake805 comes in with that bombshell! Considering I didn't think my fanny would throb anymore that took it too a whole new level.
And may I add that I'm happy for him to score in my back door 😈

Anyone think danny ings is quiet a hotty as well?

• Haha

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
Just watching Sky news and I honestly can’t believe he’s come to us 😭 admired him so much at villa and what he achieved there and now I’ll be watching him play week in week out. Plus he’s absolutely gorgeous! I feel like I’m a teenager again fangirling over him!

• Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
I will always be addicted to this thread but I think my Jack obsession is waning.............. don't think he looks good in that Man City kit photos at all! I'm kinda shocked by the amount of sun damage on his face - it's all patchy. I reckon he has about three more years of looking good. Either he will get more rugged (yay) or he is just going to go massively downhill.

• Haha