Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cbfit

Chatty Member
i love how one tiny lil crumb of tea has completely hit this thread like a bomb. just descended from transfer chat into complete and utter carnage. tattle girls gone wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Kelly112330

I’m lying in bed crying with laughter. The other half is like wtf are you laughing at. I’m trying to read him the thread and pickford looks like he eats ass is doing me in 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

fortheloveofgrealish

I am sat in a car park pissing myself at this😂😂

The most disappointing thing for me is the generic chart music😱 I could live with all the other shit…even the Nando’s😂😂

The best thing for me is his fingering antics and his stamina🥵🥵💦

• Haha
Reactions: 7

loveheartlipsxo

Okay is the person running city insta account ONE OF US?!?! Have you seen how much content they are posting is this normal hahaha ?!

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
I can’t stop watching the original announcement reel City posted (in between reruns of the sock video), it gives me chills I think they’ve done a proper good job with it and done justice to the fact it’s such a big moment - what is wrong with me.

• Heart

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Wow, I go out for the day for my birthday & come back to a new thread with all the goss.
So so happy to hear he’s boring as fuck. I like a challenge 🤣🤣🤣
Also the hair pulling is my bag, that is sexy as fuck
I’d want to be the one who runs my fingers through his hair afterwards though, not him.

Has he moved on yet? I need to know what team I’m gonna be supporting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
If it was quite a long time ago and he was really young then it's forgivable. Most young lads are pretty shit in bed - skills need to be developed
Yeah boy just needs practice, and plentyyyyy of it

although fuck it, his beaut face and body plus big schlong and stamina is more than enough for me 🍆