Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
I hope pep don't go for kane way to overhyped and not worth the amount of money that's needed for him
i think they going for kane and to be honest if you read between the lines a little i think he will be a city a player, spurs a paying 50 million for a defender they dont have no money theyve got the stadium to pay for. so i do personally think kane will be a city player by end of the window however i can see levy holding off until after the first game of the season.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
No wonder his relationship with Sasha is boring. If he's like that with girls imagine how he is with her.

Irrelevant and don't want to offended anyone but anyone else think he's bi?
Seems to have more pda with the guys
He is in my fantasies!
[/QUOTE]
I certainly hope so, it's the only way I'd have even a dream of a chance.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Obviously we know his at city but he hasn’t said anything about him jointing or anything just about Villa
Most players do that out of respect for the club they are leaving, he will probably wait a day or two to post about city

Omg sitting here I’ve had the best idea by a burner phone post the number on here see if jack reads and texts ya 😂😂😂 I need to leave the cult girls it’s not doing me any good

has he go the same number do I reckon if so ask your mate if we can have it 😂😂😂
Lol!!! Amazing idea but my friend doesn't have the same number she did then and he was her last fling before she met her fiance so she ditched her then single phone 🤣😭

anon12

Chatty Member
Wonder if city can cancel contracts 😂😂

Wouldn't be suprised if Grealish supposedly fails his medicals..👀

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
grealish is a better signing for city - messi only has a few years left before he retires. he is still world class but not at the top of his game like he used to be. grealish will come on loads under pep and will be one of the best players we’ve ever seen. i honestly believe that!

ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY
city wont be doing it it be psg,,,,,,, i can defirnatly see the annoucement of grealish being delayed until tommorow maybe