Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
Out of curiosity, what does your pal look like? Apparently on the WAGs thread his type is mixed race curvy curly haired girls

Reactions: 1

cbfit

Chatty Member
I’m not convinced that tea was all BS. It sounded fairly plausible. And as much as I’d like to believe Jack is some kind of super lover, him being a bit gormless and lazy seems far more likely than him being dominant and filthy
yep i believed it, think she was spot on.

jade1818

VIP Member
probably there also. i just follow twitter lol its usually easier to see, however i am curious to see where they do the youtube video where they follow him around while he tours city just to see if sasha appears lol
Oh link it here when u see it I wanna watch it lol

Damn I mean don't think anybody would mind them fingers. Was it just hooking up they did or anything else?
I wonder if she’s knows about any of his secrets

jade1818

VIP Member
I went to not having the slightest interest in football about six weeks ago to now having heart palpitations over two transfers. Who am I????
mid tou don’t know who the hell you are they insure don’t know I am I hated footed ball about 2 months ago😂😂

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
My thought I mean he can defo afford a second house so my not.

And yeah he does look a bit sad but makes sense it's all truly moving forward with the move so he has to be a little sad that he is leaving villa.
mod course he is , wheather or not how much money he get hisgoing To be down leaving his boy hood club that means a lot to him

Timz

VIP Member
Just my two pennies, but moving to Manchester aka Gunchester… for 360k a week, I’d be worried too 😆🎤

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
I’m off to sleep lovelies. Hope you all have dreams of jacks lovely legs (crotch, hair pulling while being rumped doggy and listening to Coldplay, lemon and herb Nando’s,)
and Jordan Pickford looking like he eats ass no problem 😂😂
my dreams are going to be wild tonight 😂😂😂

• Haha