Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Lol!!! Amazing idea but my friend doesn't have the same number she did then and he was her last fling before she met her fiance so she ditched her then single phone 🤣😭
Please tell me she got to watch TV or something and it wasn't let's fuck and bye 🤣🤣. Did he last long?

Omg does he cuddle or any affection?

jade1818

VIP Member
Like I know this is a grealish thread and it can still well be but think we need to conjoin it with other footballers 😂😂😂

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Morning! So Sashdog was there all along!! Good for her!! Has anybody found their new Manchester home, I’m disappointed if not it’s been a couple hours!! 😂 Also is there any tea on Picky ass? He’s been with Megan for years but I’ve not heard of him being naughty???
Unfortunately no hone has been found yet but he might not of bought one yet.

Sasha should of been there it's a huge move for jack so his gf should of been there. Or is the expiation really low for there relationship 🤷‍♀️lol

Mmmm mmmm mmmmm
Morning Jacky
Him in a suit

we are getting the content we deserve
Finally getting some content 😍

anon12

Chatty Member
He knows that every move he makes now is going to be under scrutiny no hiding like he could in brum, they are going to be shot into a huge level of fame and bigged up and then the media will shoot them down. We have all seen these scenarios play out a million times over.
You really think he's gonna behave himself 😂

cbfit

Chatty Member
I’m a city fan but I was talking to my dad the other night and I said I wouldn’t be surprised if at the end of his career he returns to Villa before he retires. Is that not what Romney did with whatever team he went back to? But who can blame him wanting to play and actually win things during his prime and that’s what he’s guaranteed at city
yeah rooney went back to everton

BDY_97

VIP Member
I know, I literally saw straight after I posted this 🤣 thought it was a legit reason
So did I for so long I was like wtf surely not and then I saw the username 😭 thought for sure that meant Kane was going to city, if they give Jack number 10 then they won’t be getting kane in my opinion

jade1818

VIP Member
Also he shared everyone’s pics on his sorties last night apart from hers yes she posted the Man City one but that doesn’t matter because he still would of saw her post and her story

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
Wow, I go out for the day for my birthday & come back to a new thread with all the goss.
So so happy to hear he’s boring as fuck. I like a challenge 🤣🤣🤣
Also the hair pulling is my bag, that is sexy as fuck
I’d want to be the one who runs my fingers through his hair afterwards though, not him.

Has he moved on yet? I need to know what team I’m gonna be supporting 🤣🤣🤣
Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳

cbfit

Chatty Member
the tweets are cracking me up i swear to god 🤣 they’re reporting that city aren’t in the running for Messi - PSG for sure. imagine him, neymar and mbappe together 🤯