Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
this is deffo worth how tired im going to be later....... im having a good laugh at it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

cbfit

Chatty Member
grealish is a better signing for city - messi only has a few years left before he retires. he is still world class but not at the top of his game like he used to be. grealish will come on loads under pep and will be one of the best players we’ve ever seen. i honestly believe that!

ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY

jade1818

VIP Member
he doesn’t need to at this point, he will wait for the dust to settle and then post about it.

official pictures now all uploaded to the city app and no sign of his partner in them 👀
can’t bloody downlaod the appp , didn’t think she would be in them anyway

under the ivy

VIP Member
I bet he bangs like an outside bog's door in a gale force 10.

Those big hands, that big bulge ... those massive furry legs, that arse clenching as he piledrives it in & out of you.......

***** switches the Hotpoint onto fast spin cycle*******

😀😀😅🍆😈😛💥💥💥🎯
Best comment ever

Timefortea93

VIP Member
that will only ever happen. In another life he’ll never claim her

going to get so much worse look how he ended up in Tenerife going to be ten times worse
I can see it being worse for sure. It will depend on how city will deal because villa always took care of him

jade1818

VIP Member
i hope they announce it tonight ffs! i think leaving it another 24 hours just gives the twitter trolls more time to send him abuse over this whole messi saga
they need to announce it soon it’s not fair for him to recieve all this