Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalanded

VIP Member
I don’t want to sound like a sour Villa fan but seeing everything so far today I think the media will ruin him 🥲
He was so protected at Villa with his antics, drink driving, breaking lockdown rules and the sleeping pill saga. The papers are gonna be after anything to sell a story and he’s going to suffer big time. Hope I’m wrong 😑
I thought the sleeping pill thing was just a blind rumour? Was it definitely him?

jade1818

VIP Member
No more work tonight it’s time to drool over Jack before bed 😂 dreading how quick this threads going to move when I’m on a 13 hour shift tomorrow 😂
mic theirs more pics and talk oh eating arse probs be on thread10 by time u finish 😂😂😂

jade1818

VIP Member
I’m a city fan but I was talking to my dad the other night and I said I wouldn’t be surprised if at the end of his career he returns to Villa before he retires. Is that not what Romney did with whatever team he went back to? But who can blame him wanting to play and actually win things during his prime and that’s what he’s guaranteed at city
I can see him being back at Villa before he retires i

Just come across an insta account dedicated to jacks legs… which one of you is behind it 😂
I wish it was me but unfortunately it’s not 😂😂😂

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Wow, I go out for the day for my birthday & come back to a new thread with all the goss.
So so happy to hear he’s boring as fuck. I like a challenge 🤣🤣🤣
Also the hair pulling is my bag, that is sexy as fuck
I’d want to be the one who runs my fingers through his hair afterwards though, not him.

Has he moved on yet? I need to know what team I’m gonna be supporting 🤣🤣🤣
Happy Birthday! 🎂 🎂

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
Sorry didn't catch that, are you going to riot if jack isn't announced :p
My Tattle is always playing up! It’s sooo slow and it takes me ages to post a reply 😩 don’t know if it happens for anyone else. Not sure why it posted twice but yeah I am going to riot!!

cbfit

Chatty Member
so where do we think the announcement will broadcast - trying to figure out logistics because i'm at work :/