Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveheartlipsxo

Please go laugh at City’s latest fifa post wtf is that his face is like he’s ran into a glass door and smushed his nose. I’m going to bed cya in thread 8 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7

unofficialtea

VIP Member
I think she does come across slightly awkward in general and is probably overwhelmed with all this attention.

Re his bio, it’s just like when you get a new job and have to update your LinkedIn profile. Not personal just business!

jade1818

VIP Member
I can’t stop watching the original announcement reel City posted (in between reruns of the sock video), it gives me chills I think they’ve done a proper good job with it and done justice to the fact it’s such a big moment - what is wrong with me.
I love the video his eyes gives me come here and fuck me feels 😂😂

Apparently he’s now on £360k a week 😮.
fuck me he was only on 120.000 before Sasha definitely their for some of that

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Is he getting rid of the blonde? Love how dark his hair looked on the videos and I’m just crying out for him to be entirely brunette again 😍😍😍

SuperNurse

Not even joking, I'm sobing my heart out and it hasn't helped that my 6 year old daughter, who is obsessed with him, has broken her heart too. And now we're not going to get to see him at the villa game Saturday 😭😭😭

Tbf I understand why he's gone, and can't begrudge him of wanted to do better. Bet sasha defo had her 2 penny's worth on the decision. And he looks amazing in that announcement video, but you can see its broke his heart too 😪

• Sad
  • Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
Not that I really follow football that much but from what hubby says Man City are a pretty good team, and that Pep will not stand for any nonsense.
I wonder if that means on & off the pitch?
Surely the lads have to behave to keep up the momentum that the team portray? Then again, he obviously isn’t that arsed as he’s employed someone who has a previous DUI.
Kyle Walker is in the team though isn't he? Now there's someone that just gives off prize c*nt vibes. And what a punchable face!!

• Haha
Please tell me she got to watch TV or something and it wasn't let's fuck and bye 🤣🤣. Did he last long?

Omg does he cuddle or any affection?
I'm quite disappointed with the info I'm receiving.. sounds very average and not fun 🙄he lasted a good amount of time.. no cuddles or over affectionate, washing machine kisses and no TV but played generic chart music 😫

• Haha
  • Sad

Boohoo.com

Still reeling that he's joined our rivals😖💔 United forever 😍 was it just me or did anyone else tear up at the Villa compilation he posted?

• Heart

Mermer89

A very emotional goodbye to our number 10, such a long time to spend with a club ❤
Wishing him the best and hope he gets what he wants from city 🥰

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I do see a sadness in his eyes though, can’t imagine how he’s feeling leaving villa. I just hope he settles in and everyone takes care of him. It’s a life changing decision for him
Yeah, I did think this too. And how he liked gulped at the beginning of the video when he first started to respond.

As much as he can no doubt hold his own, walking away from the only thing you’ve ever known must’ve been incredibly daunting.

Buzzing to see him in the CL though!

lalalanded

VIP Member
stranger things have happened! i think if he was accepting an offer from the PL then it would be at city - lets be real, only city and chelsea really have the funds to be able to sign him
I went to not having the slightest interest in football about six weeks ago to now having heart palpitations over two transfers. Who am I????

• Haha