Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bae is prepared for this

View attachment 1523478
Why have I never seen this? I love this era of him where he’s got that perfect facial hair and you just KNOW how gorgeous yet soft (and hairy 😢) his abs are underneath that top (this is where someone tells me the photo is from last week)
ok listen, I had the exact same thoughts about teddy picker. I literally only found out what it meant 2 weeks ago and felt so stupid 😂😭
SO glad it’s not just me. You me and bae can go off in a side room at the orgy to have deeply intellectual discussions together that no one else will *get*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why have I never seen this? I love this era of him where he’s got that perfect facial hair and you just KNOW how gorgeous yet soft (and hairy 😢) his abs are underneath that top (this is where someone tells me the photo is from last week)

SO glad it’s not just me. You me and bae can go off in a side room at the orgy to have deeply intellectual discussions together that no one else will *get*
July 2019, so yes its your preferred era 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Might have to attach our mouse ears to our headphones but surely we can manage this.

I'd also like to add another feature of my university years - the £10 bar.
I feel like with inflation, this must no longer be a thing.

I remember one club in Birmingham that did £10 entry but that included 6 drinks. A bargain.

Have we had a poll for our favourite era?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
omg. All my fave photos are from the same time haha. I’m going to spam post them all later but these two are my hands down faves of all time I think. The bottom one MUST be from this era, surely. YES to fave era poll!

🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
1661329061009.png

1661329102592.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When John and I get married this is going to be our first dance

Maybe we can have different rooms at the orgy with different genres? Like at Oceana. You will mostly find me in the pop or r&b rooms
Nah you're having me on.

This is the first dance song in the AON one shot I am attempting to write. (It's not their wedding.) Gonna have to change it now because it looks like I just plagiarised you.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Bae’s been busy icing the cinnamon swirls in Tesco’s bakery.

1661329304701.jpeg

Sorry, I just woke up like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Nah you're having me on.

This is the first dance song in the AON one shot I am attempting to write. (It's not their wedding.) Gonna have to change it now because it looks like I just plagiarised you.
🥺🥺🥺 no pls keep it ILYSM

It better not be my wedding to someone else though

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nah you're having me on.

Nearly every fic I read I’m like “don’t use my song, don’t use my song, don’t use my song” because then I’d have to change it or feel like I was plagiarising. Then I realise 1) nobody’s probably even heard my song and 2) if I just got on and wrote it it wouldn’t be a problem 🤣

Anyway, use the song ❤

• Heart
🥺🥺🥺 no pls keep it ILYSM

It better not be my wedding to someone else though
You're marrying Slabhead.

Nearly every fic I read I’m like “don’t use my song, don’t use my song, don’t use my song” because then I’d have to change it or feel like I was plagiarising. Then I realise 1) nobody’s probably even heard my song and 2) if I just got on and wrote it it wouldn’t be a problem 🤣

Anyway, use the song ❤
This speaks to my soul.

• Haha
2019 onwards, he is just too fit so all from then 🥵

Ruben is posting in Nike underwear, surely it’s not too much to ask that Jack does the same seeing as he is a Nike and Gucci ambassador?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
2019 onwards, he is just too fit so all from then 🥵

Ruben is posting in Nike underwear, surely it’s not too much to ask that Jack does the same seeing as he is a Nike and Gucci ambassador?
I wouldn't want to be the act that follows Ruben. Bae will be stuffing socks down his pants and drawing more abs on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like I should fancy Ruben more than Bae. He’s more my type. I just don’t though.

Sorry Ruben your dick looks great though.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
The caption was "new season, new underwear" because he knows we all need new underwear after seeing it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.