Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t I am so EXCITED FOR seeing AM ON SUNDAY I’m GONNA COMBUST. (combust typed out as cum first and tbh that also fits)

17BD190E-AEA5-49E1-A8E0-D5411C9EB0E2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't believe I've missed the Arctic Monkeys chatter!

Yes please for the orgy soundtrack.

Also...

With folded arms you occupied the bench like a toothache

Seems appropriate

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love Artic Monkeys, those lyrics are perfect for bae. AM is one of my favourite albums ever.
Love Arctic Monkeys was listening to this last week in the car first time for ages. Alex Turners voice does something to me too 😍 Going on again today and will also be thinking of Jack. God I will probably crash

• Heart
Reactions: 4
a few thoughts:
Alex would absolutely get it
I’ve only just put two and two together about what a teddy picker is, I always assumed it was some Sheffield indie boy term for something 😂
Is Do I Wanna Know too sacred for the orgy? I’m assuming yes. But this also makes me sad
I wanna be bae’s leccy meter

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When John and I get married this is going to be our first dance

Maybe we can have different rooms at the orgy with different genres? Like at Oceana. You will mostly find me in the pop or r&b rooms

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure I've suggested this before, but silent discos were a big feature of my youth and I think that approach would be perfect for the orgy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
a few thoughts:
Alex would absolutely get it
I’ve only just put two and two together about what a teddy picker is, I always assumed it was some Sheffield indie boy term for something 😂
Is Do I Wanna Know too sacred for the orgy? I’m assuming yes. But this also makes me sad
I wanna be bae’s leccy meter
ok listen, I had the exact same thoughts about teddy picker. I literally only found out what it meant 2 weeks ago and felt so stupid 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.