Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@madamchristmas haha, no sorry, I created my profile at the beginning of lockdown and to be honest my username was just as much a surprise to me when I managed to log on earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’ve even got his wonky eye right.

I feel like I’m Eric Laporte is the least offensive of the alternative suggestions tbh.
So is the poll for the next thread Who is your baller if you can’t have Jack? 🤔 He won’t be happy
4E687B19-6572-45DA-A6B2-7FE3E0300272.jpeg
860DE5B1-DCDC-4B6C-88B7-1C3AE405E70C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
is that plaster from a blood test after all the spanish booty to make sure he’s still clean?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m going to classify Haaland as a prawn just like HK: rip off the head and the rest is tasty. Can’t recall which of you I learned that prawn thing from but it’s perfect. Haaland still looks like a giant baby chick intent on destroying the village each time he walks out.
This is now my new favourite thing 🦐

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Haaland is hot. Jack's a different kind of hot. Foden is another different kind of hot.

And I'm gagging for all three of them.

Add in most of the City squad, Stones, pissy Walker, Dias, KDB etc. I'm just gonna pass myself around them all.
Can I come to your Squad Orgy? 🥺 I'm ok with 🏄‍♀️🤽‍♂️🚣‍♀️🏊‍♂️🥽💦

Squorgy? Hmm, no sounds like a way to describe a rotten gourd.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jack would adore Disney.

Let’s just ignore the fact he’d be following all the Disney princesses on Insta within minutes of getting through the gates.
I'd proper love a Disney day with Bae, I'm quite the fan myself but that golden retriever energy would make it even better.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Weird analysis from me but his hand placement is odd here. His fingers are turning white with the pressure, how hard is he digging in to this poor man's shoulder?

Screenshot_20220823-180925_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.