Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I wouldn't leave him out.
You're a good man ❤ I don't think he's hideously ugly, just chronically sauce-deficient. And his weird arm celebration makes me cringe.

You get an extra round with Haaland as a reward.

Given Sunday's defensive performance I will not tolerate any Laporte slander.
No comments on him as a footballer or human being! I'm just incapable of imagining him in the throes of passion. Or even just being a bit flirty.

laporte-vs-rma-away.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
You're a good man ❤ I don't think he's hideously ugly, just chronically sauce-deficient. And his weird arm celebration makes me cringe.

No comments on him as a footballer or human being! I'm just incapable of imagining him in the throes of passion. Or even just being a bit flirty.

He's fine, he's not world class, but no reason to turn him down. And there is clearly something going on in them shorts to enjoy.

All the rounds with Haaland I can get is my plan.

Reactions: 2
He probably does that hand celebration when he cums
Well if his dick is down my throat when he cums, I won't be able to see it. And honestly I'm so casual when it comes to actually watching football I have no idea what this celebration actually is. So it doesn't bother me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

Aww, Ayme. I tried so hard to warm to him, I really did, from the day we signed him. I loved his message at the end of last season in which he apologized for being too injured to play for Spain because he’d given his body over to City to help win the PL trophy. Good man. (y) But my attraction level to the guy is minus 4. I feel bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ruben dias is fit tbf

and stonesy
Yes to both of them ❤

Aww, Ayme. I tried so hard to warm to him, I really did, from the day we signed him. I loved his message at the end of last season in which he apologized for being too injured to play for Spain because he’d given his body over to City to help win the PL trophy. Good man. (y) But my attraction level to the guy is minus 4. I feel bad.
Same. I want to adore him, but I can barely manage more than a general like. He seems sweet, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.