Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently some women used to smoke during pregnancy as well because they thought a smaller baby wouldn’t tear their vag apart so much.

Sorry.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
the '50s cig ads always get me, especially the ones where it's like 'doctors smoke this brand!!' - it's wild. addiction terrifies me as well

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I need to run an errand in a minute and I think it'd be a perfect debut for the crocs but I'm also scared and might return them

9342B09E-85F7-46D5-9B70-4549449D8980.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jack would adore Disney.

Let’s just ignore the fact he’d be following all the Disney princesses on Insta within minutes of getting through the gates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I need to run an errand in a minute and I think it'd be a perfect debut for the crocs but I'm also scared and might return them

View attachment 1521269
I'm too scared to wear mine too. I don't even know what of. Potentially driving!? Being cold!?

Jack would adore Disney.

Let’s just ignore the fact he’d be following all the Disney princesses on Insta within minutes of getting through the gates.
He really would love it. He'd be chowing down on a turkey leg and wearing Mickey ears by lunch on the first day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
grealish_rebecca must have lost her hackers licence, she'd be all over the Spanish escapades.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jack will be looking at us all like that in the orgy. Not Phil, as Phil won't be there.
I have a long standing deal with Jack, I get an early duck slot at the orgy, and then when he's done with me he's arranging for me to join the rest of the City squad and there will be a new orgy, with me at the centre and the City squad having their way with me.

I'll keep Phil busy if you don't want him at the orgy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.