Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to see Kev like this. My heart would break.
It's definitely a case of Kev walked in on the orgy and didn't know what was happening so he made awkward conversation and then found himself following one of them.

Then he got back to his room and was all, "wait, why did Jack have his cock out?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you think Pep patrols the corridors on away trips? He bloody should do. I bet Bae takes a blow up doll with him on every trip that he puts in the bed then sneaks out the window. That’s what’s in the “games console” suitcase he drags around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's definitely a case of Kev walked in on the orgy and didn't know what was happening so he made awkward conversation and then found himself following one of them.

Then he got back to his room and was all, "wait, why did Jack have his cock out?"
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, KEV 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you think Pep patrols the corridors on away trips? He bloody should do. I bet Bae takes a blow up doll with him on every trip that he puts in the bed then sneaks out the window. That’s what’s in the “games console” suitcase he drags around.
49D2818A-397C-4369-BD2B-4202659CCCB5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you been on a school residential? There's always a way to sneak into the boys dorm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought this was going to be a blow up doll to duck when he cant get out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
🤣 Does he hell. I’d reckon he gets more ass than any of his players or maybe it’s wishful thinking I love you Pep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
i am rlly rlly sorry for the past 20 of my posts either being me sucking off foden or me being a moody bleep pls have some of this x
97C85911-1B66-4D26-812D-775DB176D087.jpeg
98C79DD9-CC8F-412D-91ED-FB5F59B82DF0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seriously though, I might not be Sasha’s biggest fan but this is really crappy behaviour. Do better you little Gucci tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That used to be my job.

The patrolling. Not the blow up doll.

It was tedious in the extreme.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.