Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know you’ve spent too long around you lot when the smallest talk of getting the ick actually makes me sad to loose any of you lot rather than the sad realisation we will probably never see Baes bits. Promise me you lot won’t leave and we can just be a croc loving veggie obsessed lot who talk absolute shite forever and ever.

- I take that last bit back, bad ju ju and all though, I don’t need to send that sort of negativity into the universe. We will see Baes cock. Quick, get the manifestation circle going, we need all the help we can get these days 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You know you’ve spent too long around you lot when the smallest talk of getting the ick actually makes me sad to loose any of you lot rather than the sad realisation we will probably never see Baes bits. Promise me you lot won’t leave and we can just be a croc loving veggie obsessed lot who talk absolute shite forever and ever.

- I take that last bit back, bad ju ju and all though, I don’t need to send that sort of negativity into the universe. We will see Baes cock. Quick, get the manifestation circle going, we need all the help we can get these days 😂
Bae will never be the main character in this thread, it will always be about us all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

You are so sweet. ❤ Nothing this sexy twit does ever gives me the ick. And even if that happened, I’d still hang about here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His smile is the most genuine in a Villa kit 😥
miss when he had the liscence to make runs everywhere 🥲

i love all of you little wierdos on this thread ❤❤ besties 4 eva

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Multiple icks here and I've survived each one. I would definitely stick around if it was a permanent ick as I'm a nosy witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

It’s OK, when the time comes we’ll find someone else to obsess over and just rename the threads and replace his name in all the fics.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
chavvy, a leftie and has tiny little tits like bae so 👍🏻💋 glad it’s not just me who was 👀 at that photo

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I should have put a bet on after Ruck declared following yesterday’s matches that it was “opposites week” so we would beat Liverpool. Will ask him for lottery numbers next week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.