Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm only upto page 9 of 13 for recent developments, feels like it's been ages since we despaired ( is this spelt with an I? Spellchecker not helping) at his antics, wondered why Sash stays. He then releases a nice photo, something lovely for charity or something and all is forgiven 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm only upto page 9 of 13 for recent developments, feels like it's been ages since we despaired ( is this spelt with an I? Spellchecker not helping) at his antics, wondered why Sash stays. He then releases a nice photo, something lovely for charity or something and all is forgiven 😆
Or a dick pic then he’s forgiven anything

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The tattoos make his nipples look like they’re eyes.

STOP THIS BAE, YOU HAVE THE POWER TO STOP ALL THIS MADNESS, JUST SHOW YOURSELF
The tattooed hands are strange. One has a chode thumb and it took me ages to find the other thumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I ve just noticed he hasn’t liked the last couple of sash’s pics on Instagram, have they split up?just asking cos her apartment looks different too… 🤔

Reactions: 1
I ve just noticed he hasn’t liked the last couple of sash’s pics on Instagram, have they split up?just asking cos her apartment looks different too… 🤔
We think they've moved.

He goes through phases of liking her posts. He doesn't always like them all.

Reactions: 7
Oh no. Just as they're about to launch JACK-ASH, a range of leisurewear and rascal jewellery

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Liverpool’s away kit designed to try to make the opponents dizzy?

• Haha
I’ll bloody sue them if they launch a product with a portmanteau of their names.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.