Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to entertain the idea of shagging Flipper. I would help return him to the ocean, that's it.

Rodri would get it though. Just might need to wear socks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I refuse to entertain the idea of shagging Flipper. I would help return him to the ocean, that's it.

Rodri would get it though. Just might need to wear socks.
Finally, somebody talking sense. I said the same thing about Rodri wearing socks during the sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg he could be how does sasha allow that? maybe he uses the excuse its for 'networking'
It’s not a case of Sasha allowing or not allowing it. He knows he can do whatever he wants.

This is why I can never entertain the engagement rumours/predictions. It’s not just because I fancy him, it’s because he’s clearly not ready to be married/settled down and it would just be insincere box ticking. If you want to be a ho, be a sincere ho and don’t drag along a wife and kids because you think that’s what you’re supposed to do. Right now, he’d be a tit husband who no woman would deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Flipper!?

This is the end of days.

Jack pls do something.

I am not going to be able to look these people in the eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.