Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a pretty girl is Sash but I can't imagine what her personality is like. Granted I've not watched any of her videos but is she fun?
I’ve never managed to watch to the end, I just rely on other people checking them for any 🍆 sightings in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a pretty girl is Sash but I can't imagine what her personality is like. Granted I've not watched any of her videos but is she fun?
She's sweet.

Perhaps not the most interesting or entertaining person in the world, but nice, and down-to-earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She seems nice enough but kind of vapid. I remember in her Paris vlog she ordered an English breakfast...in Paris, mind you...and then complained that it was disgusting.

I also can't stand her constant nasal "WOwwww" whenever she's impressed by something, as it sounds like a deranged Owen Wilson.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gutted that he was actually talking about Dennis Bergkamp when he was doing this.

I maintain that he could be taught. I think he’d be eager.
This.

May not be great the first time you shag him, but you could have a lot of fun teaching him what you like.

I bet apart from Sash all he has are first times though.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think Sash comes across as being sweet. Nice that she's still got friends from school and she seems very family orientated (like him.) But that said she's just another influencer vlogging endless tit for ££ while claiming to be 'literally obsessed' with whatever she's plugging

Did anyone else look twice at Flipper's body in the pics posted earlier? I think I'm unwell because I'm not repulsed by it

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.