Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, did he get his private account and his public account muddled again? Rookie error
No, he regularly does this from his public account. He wouldn’t get the same response as jdot.

I take back the simple comment. He’s not simple, he just doesn’t give a tit because Sasha’s not going anywhere no matter what or who he does.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh I’m convinced he and Sasha have an arrangement. If it works for them, good on them. My other main bae has/had a complicated personal life so I don’t like to look too closely at these things.

I just want new pics.

Reactions: 1
Oh I’m convinced he and Sasha have an arrangement. If it works for them, good on them. My other main bae has/had a complicated personal life so I don’t like to look too closely at these things.

I just want new pics.
Oh, I whip out my magnifying glass on this tit. Mostly because I'm furious it's so easy to get him to follow you and I missed my chance in Green Bay :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I just want new pics.
one day it will be revealed that she’s been his nanny all along

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No, he regularly does this from his public account. He wouldn’t get the same response as jdot.

I take back the simple comment. He’s not simple, he just doesn’t give a tit because Sasha’s not going anywhere no matter what or who he does.
She's a pretty girl is Sash but I can't imagine what her personality is like. Granted I've not watched any of her videos but is she fun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.