Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, he's so thick...following some young local girls for definitely not sex purposes. He literally never learns, does he? He and Sash must have an arrangement, or else Sash is just one big gold digger.

I think I might be having a @cobette phase.
Maybe she likes watching him with others, like he is a slut wife

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
God, he's so thick...following some young local girls for definitely not sex purposes. He literally never learns, does he? He and Sash must have an arrangement, or else Sash is just one big gold digger.

I think I might be having a @cobette phase.

ETA: But damn, if all it takes is 2k followers and a couple bikini pics for Abe to follow on Insta, I did Green Bay ALL wrong!
I hope they have an arrangement. The alternative is miserable af.

Reactions: 8
Surely he’s not stupid enough to follow from his own account, so everyone, including Sasha can see ? What a twit.
Definitely makes me think a lot less of him.
You never know, I might just get my life back 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no, did he get his private account and his public account muddled again? Rookie error

• Haha
Reactions: 9
let’s wait to see if we get any inspirational quotes from sasha today.

super weird she’s been posting her matcha and vases in her house and he’s out here banging spanish chicks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.