Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if my man started following 3 spanish milfs i’d put stn in his shampoo and shave his precious hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What reason could he possibly have to follow three beautiful Spanish girls 👀
Wonder if they were recommended to him by Ruben who began to follow some Spanish ladies during his hot girl summer (including the Ibiza dancer he was papped with).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Pep needs to get him back training sharpish before he gets himself into trouble. The rest of the team are sweating their arses off training and Jacky boy is chilling out and chatting up some Spanish ladies 😂
After what we saw in yesterday’s match, they ALL need more quality practice time.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
God, he's so thick...following some young local girls for definitely not sex purposes. He literally never learns, does he? He and Sash must have an arrangement, or else Sash is just one big gold digger.

I think I might be having a @cobette phase.

ETA: But damn, if all it takes is 2k followers and a couple bikini pics for Abe to follow on Insta, I did Green Bay ALL wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
God, he's so thick...following some young local girls for definitely not sex purposes. He literally never learns, does he? He and Sash must have an arrangement, or else Sash is just one big gold digger.

I love when he does stupid tit like this and we are reminded he is human.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Maybe they are the on site physios.. 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.