Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
eurgh it’s gonna be some gross jewellery line or some weird him and hers bullshit isn’t it

or marriage or babies

if any of the above that is icky and i am OUT. would probs even warrant an unfollow on insta

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi, welcome to the mad house!
At this point, I don’t care if they do a joint project, if it involves new pictures, I’m up for it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same. I’m rather mercenary and lacking in principles when it comes to my multiple baes: if it means more pics and vids, roll on collab. But, I reserve the right to mock it mercilessly.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
hi everyone (long time lurker first time poster i think thats what your supposed to say)
i dont really post much but one thing is for sure, i have a close friend who works in pr and management who knows sasha's manager quite well. i think her name is kirsty or something similar? anyways she told me that sasha and jack might have a joint collab coming up soon or some big announcement.

all in the works not confirmed yet!!!
Welcome, nice to have you here!!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
0AD21A30-28B4-4512-81DE-DC1F421AD70F.jpeg

Hey @Gizmo24 thanks for remembering me and my love for him brunette. He’s been my one true as a brunette so no one wants to see him more like that again than me let me tell you 🤍

Also hiiiii 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry sorry I'm having very busy days and am worried I'm falling out of love, although this picture has helped

503F16DE-A5E1-4F95-BB36-756C8416FAA9.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s not in any of todays city pictures, I’m gutted as there was a lot of topless ones 😩😩

• Sad
hi everyone (long time lurker first time poster i think thats what your supposed to say)
i dont really post much but one thing is for sure, i have a close friend who works in pr and management who knows sasha's manager quite well. i think her name is kirsty or something similar? anyways she told me that sasha and jack might have a joint collab coming up soon or some big announcement.

all in the works not confirmed yet!!!
Welcome is it 💍

• Wow
  • Sad
I’ve just seen it’s definitely him, he was in the directors box.
I recognised his face, sadly not his thumb 😂😂
I just about recognised the face too, which is a miracle considering how long it’s been MIA.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.