Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
Apparently some women used to smoke during pregnancy as well because they thought a smaller baby wouldn’t tear their vag apart so much.

Sorry.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Do you think Pep patrols the corridors on away trips? He bloody should do. I bet Bae takes a blow up doll with him on every trip that he puts in the bed then sneaks out the window. That’s what’s in the “games console” suitcase he drags around.
I thought this was going to be a blow up doll to fuck when he cant get out

• Haha
  • Heart

leapfrog

VIP Member
I feel bad for thinking he was off shagging the Spanish ladies, when I’ve just seen on both nights they had fundraiser events with pep and 1 of the owners.
They got time off in the afternoons, but both nights they were all together.
Unless it was a giant orgy….. I feel sad they didn’t invite us 😂😂
The follows we’re still odd, but then he’s always been a bit different hasn’t he 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
well rubae, you know what you have to do.
🐊 time.

I changed my fpl name to letting me down fc because I’m still in a massive monopoly-esque sulk about my position
Close to flipping the monopoly board? Me too 🥹

in honour of thread 69, this highlight video from when villa were in the championship is absolutely glorious. looks like he’s running around with a semi the whole game

Ooft angry Jack no support in those shorts. McGinn too 😍

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Bae realising someone has given on following spree whilst he was having his siesta and knowing he's going to get stamped on by Sash when he gets home

gettyimages-1233719932-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

madamchristmas

VIP Member
Oh I’m convinced he and Sasha have an arrangement. If it works for them, good on them. My other main bae has/had a complicated personal life so I don’t like to look too closely at these things.

I just want new pics.
one day it will be revealed that she’s been his nanny all along

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
He’s clinging on to the man because he’s caught up with his thread now he’s found his Tattle phone, realised we all know he’s a ho and now he’s scared to come home.

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’m going to go ahead and just assume Jack and Sasha have an agreement. Relationship or “situationship“ or good old fashioned friends with benefits, whatever it is, it seems to work for them. (As someone who has no desire for a traditional marriage or relationship, I tend to have empathy for those who do their own thing that doesn’t fit within other people’s defined parameters.)

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
I'm only upto page 9 of 13 for recent developments, feels like it's been ages since we despaired ( is this spelt with an I? Spellchecker not helping) at his antics, wondered why Sash stays. He then releases a nice photo, something lovely for charity or something and all is forgiven 😆
And just like clockwork..

• Haha
  • Heart