Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
Some of these playlists are banging 😱💓 Can guarantee they’re better than his actual ones

ugh I think despite all the other beautiful thirst traps he’s gifted us this year, this is still my fave moment of 2022
View attachment 1524144
View attachment 1524145
It’s just so tarty, I love it. And then he goes to pull it down, but doesn’t really because he really is a brazen little hussy. And all the time he’s actually being a sweetheart to the new boys 🥰

My favourite moment of 2022 so far is this because it brought me back from the ick and he knew it would, the cocky braidy little bastard.

1661348251551.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

cornflower

VIP Member
His body is really nice. Not quite HK level of contrast between face and bod but he’s defo in one of the higher tiers.

ETA: it’s still a no and I don’t want him in the mainstream part of the orgy.

fuck off and let me google other men in peace you plonker
3CD9482C-8525-43AD-BAA8-CA56A4A60ADB.jpeg

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
hi everyone (long time lurker first time poster i think thats what your supposed to say)
i dont really post much but one thing is for sure, i have a close friend who works in pr and management who knows sasha's manager quite well. i think her name is kirsty or something similar? anyways she told me that sasha and jack might have a joint collab coming up soon or some big announcement.

all in the works not confirmed yet!!!
Welcome ❤

Please tell your friend to pass it on that a joint collab, either personal or professional, is not required. We’re already drying up.

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
  • Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Jack Grealish #70 Jack is nowhere to be seen, we just want to see his peen!

Have we had that before? Sounds familiar

• Heart