Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
I can see he is following 2 now. Has he just re followed one. I swear he was only following one a few hours ago? I can’t keep up 🤣🤣
I think there’s only 1 remaining. The newest follow is a footballing broski.

How thick is he though? If I was going to do something like this I’d go on a massive following spree, adding loads of random accounts and sprinkling the Spanish ladies in there so they wouldn’t be as noticeable.

Is it actually kind of endearing that he’s this simple?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

cornflower

VIP Member
maybe we could do a poll of all the 'mingers' sometime, multi-choice because some of us would do most of them

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I'm only upto page 9 of 13 for recent developments, feels like it's been ages since we despaired ( is this spelt with an I? Spellchecker not helping) at his antics, wondered why Sash stays. He then releases a nice photo, something lovely for charity or something and all is forgiven 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Mrsxmas

@madamchristmas haha, no sorry, I created my profile at the beginning of lockdown and to be honest my username was just as much a surprise to me when I managed to log on earlier.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Flipper!?

This is the end of days.

Jack pls do something.

I am not going to be able to look these people in the eye.

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
When John and I get married this is going to be our first dance

Maybe we can have different rooms at the orgy with different genres? Like at Oceana. You will mostly find me in the pop or r&b rooms

• Haha

Gattle09

VIP Member
View attachment 1524203
I’ve just stumbled upon this... which I’ve not seen forever.
THIS is the man at his ultimate fucking FINEST, I could eat this sugar up until my teeth rot and fall out.

the perfect hair
90s Leo curtains
A little bit thicccc’er
The chunky watch
The ARMS, Lord the arms
The muscles
Perfect facial stubble going on
the polo shirt which makes me die every time I see him wearing it at England camp
His fat nose 😛
Tanned and freckly bae
His lined face - just the perfect amount
Eyebrows on point and bushy

plus he was so hairy everywhere here.
We know this and I miss this.

ANYWAYS xoxox
Agree with all of that.
Have a picture from the best funny and cute Bae video from this year (was it this year)
797390D3-9FE2-4421-9DD9-4276D8CF4B2C.jpeg

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Oh no, did he get his private account and his public account muddled again? Rookie error
No, he regularly does this from his public account. He wouldn’t get the same response as jdot.

I take back the simple comment. He’s not simple, he just doesn’t give a shit because Sasha’s not going anywhere no matter what or who he does.

• Sad

blubberbubber

Chatty Member
God, he's so thick...following some young local girls for definitely not sex purposes. He literally never learns, does he? He and Sash must have an arrangement, or else Sash is just one big gold digger.

I think I might be having a @cobette phase.

ETA: But damn, if all it takes is 2k followers and a couple bikini pics for Abe to follow on Insta, I did Green Bay ALL wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart