Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starttheline

VIP Member
I just hope this wasn’t a case of him being creepy and following her, refusing to accept it’s well over. The “ex-girlfriend of four years” thing is weird. Or maybe she met someone new and he can’t cope. I’ll stop projecting now.
Is it an ex from 4 years ago, or a recent ex who he had been with for 4 years..?

Rodri ansa

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ruby1080

VIP Member
Do you think Pep patrols the corridors on away trips? He bloody should do. I bet Bae takes a blow up doll with him on every trip that he puts in the bed then sneaks out the window. That’s what’s in the “games console” suitcase he drags around.

• Haha
  • Heart

333149O

VIP Member
I’m SICK of all this flipper talk, if u all don’t stop it I’m gonna start talking about HK, yes this is a threat x

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
I need to run an errand in a minute and I think it'd be a perfect debut for the crocs but I'm also scared and might return them

9342B09E-85F7-46D5-9B70-4549449D8980.jpeg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I've definitley got something wrong with me because honestly this breaks my heart. His little face 😭

Can we bring him to the orgy too?

Screenshot_20220823-084144_Twitter.jpg

I say we need three votes to get someone into the orgy, and I can count on @StephenTJackson to support this one

• Sick
  • Heart
  • Wow

WylieWyles

VIP Member
How is hongry hippo now pls
Aw, thanks for asking.

Well, he ate all his rice & punkin' brekkies but seemed annoyed that I had dumped water on top of it, but that's his fault for not drinking water from his bowl even when I added a tiny bit of chicken broth to it! 🙄 Then he had a slightly better 💩 and then I left to go to work and I'm still at work, but he's on camera and earlier today he even jumped up and barked a few times at someone outside, presumably, so he's alive.

I also threw him some kibble from the camera treat thrower to re-check.

Screenshot_20220823-163417.png

Screenshot_20220823-163457.png

• Heart