Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
God, he's so thick...following some young local girls for definitely not sex purposes. He literally never learns, does he? He and Sash must have an arrangement, or else Sash is just one big gold digger.

I think I might be having a @cobette phase.
I love when he does stupid shit like this and we are reminded he is human.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I refuse to entertain the idea of shagging Flipper. I would help return him to the ocean, that's it.

Rodri would get it though. Just might need to wear socks.

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Not ridiculous, I know the feeling only too well. It is amazing though so I hope to see it back up when you’re ready ❤

A standing outside a lift photo as I don’t have any more of him inside one.

View attachment 1522481
God, Id love to tug those trackies down mmmmmffff

He can paint me like a builders radio anyday! 😀😛

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Its a shame he hasn't displayed any behaviours that make this fantasy in any way realistic. I would not trust him to put together flat pack furniture and I cannot fully visualise him doing something practical.
He would be like... bottom of the rung. You know like the 16-year-old apprentice who's literally just started and is there to observe, make tea, and pitch in with a bit of heavy lifting. That's Jack, but his permanent job.

• Haha

leapfrog

VIP Member
hi everyone (long time lurker first time poster i think thats what your supposed to say)
i dont really post much but one thing is for sure, i have a close friend who works in pr and management who knows sasha's manager quite well. i think her name is kirsty or something similar? anyways she told me that sasha and jack might have a joint collab coming up soon or some big announcement.

all in the works not confirmed yet!!!
Hi, welcome to the mad house!
At this point, I don’t care if they do a joint project, if it involves new pictures, I’m up for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
nah nah nah cos he said “of” doesn’t tha mean they was together for four years so he’s only recently been jibbed off

omg!! don’t be shy little one ❤❤

is it a girl or a boy! tmi: mines a boy and his balls are actually humongous to the point where they look swollen and they keep catching me off guard and smacking me in the face (not literally)
Boy. His balls are massive and make him waddle as he shuffles around.

Now we’re back on topic.

1661208315724.jpeg

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Oh yeah I meant for the training camp rather than the match. We want sweaty outdoor yoga and vests

Plus it would be nice to see him doing this at the nou camp

View attachment 1517357
Those shoes, omg. They look like the type of shoes that headteachers always get in a tizz over on the first day back to school and send out “these are trainers not shoes” emails, resulting in Facebook meltdowns. “But I got them from Clark’s!”

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
God, he's so thick...following some young local girls for definitely not sex purposes. He literally never learns, does he? He and Sash must have an arrangement, or else Sash is just one big gold digger.

I think I might be having a @cobette phase.

ETA: But damn, if all it takes is 2k followers and a couple bikini pics for Abe to follow on Insta, I did Green Bay ALL wrong!
I hope they have an arrangement. The alternative is miserable af.