Jack Grealish #69 No crocs, no admission, now assume the position

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ugh imagine him sawing on a hot summer’s day with no top on, or like laying patio flags with no top on, or scooting out from under a car with no top on

or, you know…

View attachment 1524415

chopping wood.

There aren’t any shirtless LJs are there? Imagine if he dropped an unseen from that era
LJ is his cosy cuddly winter face. I reckon he is too Nesh to take his top off so we only get LJ with snoods and long sleeves. Lucky we are getting to see his legs really 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s back on his story’s again 😂

This is lovely, he even video called her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Jack Grealish #70 Jack is nowhere to be seen, we just want to see his peen!

Have we had that before? Sounds familiar

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm only upto page 9 of 13 for recent developments, feels like it's been ages since we despaired ( is this spelt with an I? Spellchecker not helping) at his antics, wondered why Sash stays. He then releases a nice photo, something lovely for charity or something and all is forgiven 😆
And just like clockwork..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s back on his story’s again 😂

This is lovely, he even video called her

That’s lovely, he is a babe. I will keep this and keep playing it 🤭

Is the latest Together on?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Baeby’s alive and can walk.

1661365742659.jpeg

You know we’ve been starved when 3 of us post the same photo at the same time 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.