Jack Grealish #65 Oh sweet Jacqueline, please show us your p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thunderstorm in my town tonight. I didn't have to go out so I think it's cosy but would been more cosy if Bae was here. We could sit on my balcony in matching lemon yellow tracksuits and watch the lightning. ⛈:ROFLMAO:

There cannot be a human named jizz...there cannot...
Well we have a lot of Dick in my country. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
does anyone else sit there for like 2 hours watchin “jack grealish skills & goals” videos with shite music on youtube

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
why do I read fics before work? Gonna be going round with this look on my face all day

E2AA5194-26AA-4ED9-B16D-027927F75FB5.jpeg

dog chat: I love them all. I have a soft spot for little ones because they get all the ‘that’s not a real dog’ tit, but I love all dogs. Shepherds are beautiful, I don’t normally like them in black tbh but then I feel bad because black cats get the rough end of the stick too don’t they? So that gives me a soft spot for the big doggy, although Skye kinda has my heart

• Heart
why do I read fics before work? Gonna be going round with this look on my face all day

View attachment 1473817

dog chat: I love them all. I have a soft spot for little ones because they get all the ‘that’s not a real dog’ tit, but I love all dogs. Shepherds are beautiful, I don’t normally like them in black tbh but then I feel bad because black cats get the rough end of the stick too don’t they? So that gives me a soft spot for the big doggy, although Skye kinda has my heart
Dog chat reminds me, how is Tracey’s dog?

• Haha
Who do you think will be next first captain? I think Ruben or Kev. I really want to know how happy puppy was as a captain at Villa, probably jumped around and licked them in their faces before games. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Who do you think will be next first captain? I think Ruben or Kev. I really want to know how happy puppy was as a captain at Villa, probably jumped around and licked them in their faces before games. 😂
How do I travel back in time and get myself a place in the Villa squad under Captain Jack?

Rodri ansa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ruben or Gundo. My wildcard choice is Kyle. He’s been with City for years, teammates love him, he’s loyal to them, and he’s just goofy enough to keep the mood light when necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Rúben or Gündo, for me. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.