Jack Grealish #65 Oh sweet Jacqueline, please show us your p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't know Chris Hemsworth if I passed him on the street.

@Violetroselily pls add to spreadsheet my Jack-versary is Nov 26th as I will not remember. He was displaced by John on Feb 19th.

But do you actually finish though!? Because as soon as you hear him pause talking you panic. Then you get into it and start to panic you're not paying attention to where he's at. Not that I am speaking from experience.
I think it's the danger wank element, I'd struggle manually but that thing is v quick if you're already a bit worked up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
question for those of you with RLFs - do they know about your box of toys?
he knows I’ve owned them and stuff, we don’t talk so much about that sorta thing now I think partly bc lockdown got me wanting my own space and also to me it’s kinda private like I don’t wanna involve people?! Maybe it feels like some sordid affair with myself?! When fellas wanna watch you do it - NO. I’d let anyone outside of family watch me have sex lol but solo? Absolutely not

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m very glad to know he doesn’t hold his cutlery like he hold a pen
I just came back to watch it to check how he holds his cutlery :LOL: (yes I am working today). It seems quite normal BUT is the image flipped or is he holding his knife and fork in not the usual hands (if you're right handed?)

I like how he's using his fork properly and not just scooping the beans up with it.

1659691510761.png

SORRY

Did I mention I'll be ovulating soon?

Last edited:
  • Heart
question for those of you with RLFs - do they know about your box of toys?
it's our box of toys....... I do use alone sometimes though, although never anything anal on my own sometimes it's too tricky and it doesn't turn me on the same alone as together. I've told RLH I want a womanizer for our wedding anniversary (19 years soon!)

Also, the bae captain thing.....

I cannot imagine him in the pre season PL team captains meeting, like the one just gone they discussed stopping taking the knee and sexual consent classes, bae either just pissed around with rice and got told to behave or he just went along with whatever Hendo said....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Was there a separate club captain at Villa whilst bae was there, or was he in sole charge?

Like Noble was actually club captain at WH, not Dec.

Reactions: 4
I just came back to watch it to check how he holds his cutlery :LOL: (yes I am working today). It seems quite normal BUT is the image flipped or is he holding his knife and fork in not the usual hands (if you're right handed?)

I like how he's using his fork properly and not just scooping the beans up with it.

View attachment 1474167

SORRY

Did I mention I'll be ovulating soon?
duck

I've just come on but I’m so feral

• Heart
  • Sad
Yes. But I also rewatch this favorite over and over.
My favourite video of him, just had another watch. He is so engaging, animated and happy. Just super cute as per usual 😍 plus ‘I sez to him, you’re a weirdo’ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Was there a separate club captain at Villa whilst bae was there, or was he in sole charge?

Like Noble was actually club captain at WH, not Dec.
No, bae was actual captain 19/20 and 20/21 seasons, actual in charge captain.
Forgot noble would still have been captian at WH.

I just can't imagine it, bae either would have just been himself and been a kid, or tried too hard but not had a clue what they were talking about. So it would probably have been zoom, but he would have been involved in the initial decision on taking the knee.

also unrelated, but I am SHOOK everytime I remember that kane isn't spurs captain 💀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.