Jack Grealish #65 Oh sweet Jacqueline, please show us your p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to record it as a charity single. Christmas no.1, guaranteed 🎄🎅 🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, Skye doesn't look thrilled about being in the pool. My dog is bigger than both of them and tall and strong and handsome and extremely overprotective and a bit too ferocious at times (cuz he loves me) but he absolutely will not get in a pool or any body of water, not even a baby pool like this. He does tolerate baths (showers, really) but he turns up the sad face to 11.

rqtabh.jpg

PXL_20220718_214547517.jpg

IMG_20201010_015244.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, Skye doesn't look thrilled about being in the pool. My dog is bigger than both of them and tall and strong and handsome and extremely overprotective and a bit too ferocious at times (cuz he loves me) but he absolutely will not get in a pool or any body of water, not even a baby pool like this. He does tolerate baths (showers, really) but he turns up the sad face to 11.

This is a horse, not a dog

He is BEAUTIFUL 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
sorry guys, i absolutely cannot think about skye anymore without remembering that jack likes to make out with her 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9

He is so sweet! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
gettyimages-1240843186-612x612.jpg

This one makes me howl. Stones still in the zone and JG has realised they've been papped

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.