Jack Grealish #65 Oh sweet Jacqueline, please show us your p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1473022

This one makes me howl. Stones still in the zone and JG has realised they've been papped
There's always the friend that pats you on the arm when you're embarrassing yourself, and you think they're just encouraging you, and it's only when the pat gets more insistent that you snap out of the zone and realise they're laughing at you and everyone is watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m a dog person, cats make me anxious with their unpredictability and the way they just rub up against you freaks me out. But I met a cat today that I actually liked, he was orange.

Edit: I just read that back and I sound like a toddler thatā€™s just got out of nursery and is explaining what they did today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m a dog person, cats make me anxious with their unpredictability and the way they just rub up against you freaks me out. But I met a cat today that I actually liked, he was orange.

Edit: I just read that back and I sound like a toddler thatā€™s just got out of nursery and is explaining what they did today
And thatā€™s exactly why I love it. šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i love my dog heā€™s my lil best mate tell him all the goss but donā€™t think iā€™d ever consider going in for a smooch on the lips with him šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When my work family moved house they were introduced to the lady next door and I was just told itā€™s xxxx and John that live there. I just assumed John was her husband, took me two(!!) months to learn she lived alone and John was her cat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jack in the box

Nahā€¦ I might be weird (I am) but all I can think when I see behind the scenes from photoshoots and stuff is if I was put in that exact position.

The complete awkwardness of it. Iā€™d walk out and die of embarrassment.

ā€˜And now get in the box, thatā€™s it, keep that poseā€¦ your doing greatā€™ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.