Jack Grealish #65 Oh sweet Jacqueline, please show us your p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pep just said still no captain decision, come on lads stop faffing about.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Dog chat reminds me, how is Tracey’s dog?
So the top part just doesn’t compare to the satisfyer, which seems to be working a bit better now - plz don’t unspoiler the next bit if you’re delicate but it doesn’t work as well when it gets wet so I have to like wipe it out during if I’m having a proper sesh but for a quick one it’s fine. Anyway I coordinated usage of the bottom bit of TD and the satisfyer doing its usual job, and I nearly died. So I should’ve just bought like a solo g spot thing or a more flexible rabbit kinda jobby

I’d love to see Walks as captain

I would also love to duck Jack while I wear one of his old captain armbands

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So the top part just doesn’t compare to the satisfyer, which seems to be working a bit better now - plz don’t unspoiler the next bit if you’re delicate but it doesn’t work as well when it gets wet so I have to like wipe it out during if I’m having a proper sesh but for a quick one it’s fine. Anyway I coordinated usage of the bottom bit of TD and the satisfyer doing its usual job, and I nearly died. So I should’ve just bought like a solo g spot thing of a more flexible rabbit kinda jobby

Bae is definitely going to knock one out when he reads this during his catch up later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I had morning sex and running through my head the entire time was SWEET JACQUELINE BAH BAH BAHHHH. Off-putting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the top part just doesn’t compare to the satisfyer, which seems to be working a bit better now - plz don’t unspoiler the next bit if you’re delicate but it doesn’t work as well when it gets wet so I have to like wipe it out during if I’m having a proper sesh but for a quick one it’s fine. Anyway I coordinated usage of the bottom bit of TD and the satisfyer doing its usual job, and I nearly died. So I should’ve just bought like a solo g spot thing of a more flexible rabbit kinda jobby

Also there was a really dreamy Ty/bae fic on AO3 where bae visits him for the first time since leaving Villa and Ty has just become captain so the armband features, but I think its been taken down 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I had morning sex and running through my head the entire time was SWEET JACQUELINE BAH BAH BAHHHH. Off-putting.
I was just humming it in Tesco. Not quite as exciting.
So the top part just doesn’t compare to the satisfyer, which seems to be working a bit better now - plz don’t unspoiler the next bit if you’re delicate but it doesn’t work as well when it gets wet so I have to like wipe it out during if I’m having a proper sesh but for a quick one it’s fine. Anyway I coordinated usage of the bottom bit of TD and the satisfyer doing its usual job, and I nearly died. So I should’ve just bought like a solo g spot thing or a more flexible rabbit kinda jobby

Is there such a thing as a quick one with the Satisfyer?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was just humming it in Tesco. Not quite as exciting.

Is there such a thing as a quick one with the Satisfyer?
SO glad it's not just me.

I'm looking through old threads trying to pinpoint the anniversary of when I was drawn into this cult life (i.e. procrastinating), this old post has me howling.

2022-08-05 (2).png

• Haha
  • Sad
Also there was a really dreamy Ty/bae fic on AO3 where bae visits him for the first time since leaving Villa and Ty has just become captain so the armband features, but I think its been taken down 😭
Ty does absolutely nothing for me but I don't know whether fic Ty would be different. I can't reconcile the fact that he seems absolutely lovely and a bit mysterious and is really quite pretty, with his sheer size and how obvious it is that he'd do you into next decade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ty does absolutely nothing for me but I don't know whether fic Ty would be different. I can't reconcile the fact that he seems absolutely lovely and a bit mysterious and is really quite pretty, with his sheer size and how obvious it is that he'd do you into next decade.
I mainly like the idea of him and bae, because this is ultimate subjack for me

He would actually throw him around like a ragdoll, no wonder Ben feels intimated 😭

0_GettyImages-1317838450.jpg

• Heart
Who’s your fave Hemsworth though?
I wouldn't know Chris Hemsworth if I passed him on the street.

@Violetroselily pls add to spreadsheet my Jack-versary is Nov 26th as I will not remember. He was displaced by John on Feb 19th.

when RLF is in the other room on a call and you need a very short break from work
But do you actually finish though!? Because as soon as you hear him pause talking you panic. Then you get into it and start to panic you're not paying attention to where he's at. Not that I am speaking from experience.

• Heart
  • Haha
I sometimes say to myself I’m going to be quick but then just carry on and on. I have to set myself an alarm.

• Haha
Who’s your fave Hemsworth though?
Probs Chris looks-wise but they don't do it for me either, they're Australian aren't they? Not into the accent at all. I think husky eyes only look pretty on women (and HK obvs).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Probs Chris looks-wise but they don't do it for me either, they're Australian aren't they? Not into the accent at all. I think husky eyes only look pretty on women (and HK obvs).
I can never decide. They both give me LumberJack vibes and the deep voices are 🥵 (I’m ignoring the 3rd Hemsworth brother in this obviously)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.