Jack Grealish #65 Oh sweet Jacqueline, please show us your p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want a whole series about City players and their dogs. We can expand to cats or other critters if necessary, but dogs are required.

I want to see Skye and this good girl / fierce witch together (I mean the one on the right.) I hope they are frens. 😍

View attachment 1472876

And Big John and Little John, of course. There's gotta be footage of them together! 💙🐶🙏🐾
Screenshot_20220317-190406_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I currently only have 1 player in my FPL team. I don't know whether to take it seriously or just try to pick a fit team.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scary doggy would jump on me when I'm out for a walk (where do I ever walk!?) and Jack would laugh and say 'don't worry she doesn't bite'.
This is what I hate about dog owners. "He won't hurt you". Let me be the judge of that, thank you. I still don't want it humping my leg and pissing on my foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My dog is similar to Skye and she does not appreciate being stood in a paddling pool, even if it is for her own good. Have to wring her out if she gets damp. I think Skye was coerced.

I currently only have 1 player in my FPL team. I don't know whether to take it seriously or just try to pick a fit team.
I went for a mix of names I know and players that had all green for the next three matches. I assume that means they are likely to win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Vicii will be the most intelligent being in that household. She'll sort out the energy tariff and will know how to repressurise the boiler.

Look how proud she is at her showjumping

Screenshot_20220804-215124_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.