Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the oil club and plastic fans thing annoys me, ive been a season ticket since 1993 so been there through it all, for me it comes from bitterness that its not their club and that the so called establishment have been ruffled but oh well. ill still be following my team whether or not they had money been through the leagues with them.
my fave is the 'it's arab money from the middle east' from the villa fans. your owner is an arab as well? so what now? :ROFLMAO:

Megan, Fern & Anouska will always be the iconic trio of wags in my opinion, they are genuinely friends which is nice to see
i love them so much - they seem like solid friends who stick by one another! i think it would be hard for any WAG to be welcomed into the fold, their friendships go back a long time and I think they would protect their peace a lot - they've proved it by how they've completely shut out Olivia!

Reactions: 7
my fave is the 'it's arab money from the middle east' from the villa fans. your owner is an arab as well? so what now? :ROFLMAO:
you know what makes me chuckle is the oil money reference, like are they just going to now put the 100 million in the bin as they dont spend oil money.

Reactions: 1
his the only one that hides he has a girlfriend it’s just bloody bizarre
It is quite strange now. I mean he clearly doesn't want it confirmed by himself but that begs the question as to why like come on yoy can still go out and cheat girls won't say no lol. So it's all him that dont want it out there.

i love them so much - they seem like solid friends who stick by one another! i think it would be hard for any WAG to be welcomed into the fold, their friendships go back a long time and I think they would protect their peace a lot - they've proved it by how they've completely shut out Olivia!
yeah it’s massively hypocritical

Yess them 3 seem great and kinda what yoy want wags to be lol. However from what yoy can tell they haven't shut sasha out yet but they still could.

Reactions: 2
It is quite strange now. I mean he clearly doesn't want it confirmed by himself but that begs the question as to why like come on yoy can still go out and cheat girls won't say no lol. So it's all him that dont want it out there.
for me it is odd, if it was my boyfriend wouldnt you want to him to say something especially if your getting death threats, all strange and round abouts

I wonder if she’ll become friends with the City WAGs - Annie, Paige etc although they’re quite busy with their kids lol.

I wonder if she’ll become friends with the City WAGs - Annie, Paige etc although they’re quite busy with their kids lol.
I wa saying that last night that they don’t really include phills other half but Phil and jack are close

so what I can see happening is Sasha getting close with Rebecca and then wanting kids and that

for me it is odd, if it was my boyfriend wouldnt you want to him to say something especially if your getting death threats, all strange and round abouts
See for me I don't care what he has going on if your gf who he has been with for almost 10 years now if getting the type of hate she says she getting why the hell wouldn't you say something anything because by not saying anything you don't care what is going on with her and only care about himself.

I wa saying that last night that they don’t really include phills other half but Phil and jack are close

so what I can see happening is Sasha getting close with Rebecca and then wanting kids and that
Rebecca will still be busy with her 2 kids to deal with sasha and her youtube 🤣🤣 haha and sasha might want kids but can't see Jack wanting that for a few more years yet

Reactions: 4

I don’t see Sasha fitting in with many of the city wags, she knows Annie from the euros and she might become friendly with Taylor ward (mahrez’s fiancé) but I really can’t see her being besties with Michele de bruyne, Sara botella etc 😂

• Haha
See for me I don't care what he has going on if your gf who he has been with for almost 10 years now if getting the type of hate she says she getting why the hell wouldn't you say something anything because by not saying anything you don't care what is going on with her and only care about himself.

Rebecca will still be busy with her 2 kids to deal with sasha and her youtube 🤣🤣 haha and sasha might want kids but can't see Jack wanting that for a few more years yet
That’s what I mean his great with kids don’t get me wrong I just don’t think his ready to setttle down though , like his still young I’m sure his got other plans, his birthday soon let’s see how that goes

let's not also forget the age difference - rebecca is still extremely young and not to mention the fact she will be surrounded by long term friends she's had since she was a kid. can't see her even being interested in making friends with someone just cos their fells work together

I don’t see Sasha fitting in with many of the city wags, she knows Annie from the euros and she might become friendly with Taylor ward (mahrez’s fiancé) but I really can’t see her being besties with Michele de bruyne, Sara botella etc 😂
Oh no way Will that happen shes never going to be high up like all of the wags she’s what I call a wannabe wag

not taylor ward ffs she is such a fame hungry beg

let's not also forget the age difference - rebecca is still extremely young and not to mention the fact she will be surrounded by long term friends she's had since she was a kid. can't see her even being interested in making friends with someone just cos their fells work together
She’s 21 that ain’t much younger the. Sasha

I watched one of her YouTube videos and she said she hates drama and girls that gossip and are bitchy and only has a few close friends so she’ll probably only hang with them for the publicity it brings

Reactions: 2
That’s what I mean his great with kids don’t get me wrong I just don’t think his ready to setttle down though , like his still young I’m sure his got other plans, his birthday soon let’s see how that goes
Yeah he is I mean yoy see him with his family and fans and he seems lovely I can see when he calms down and finds someone to settle with he could be great dad/husband. (Not sasha).

My god his birthday in Manchester. Ok ladies let's get ready shall we have a big cake where we pop out naked for him. Frosting and all 😉

Yeah he is I mean yoy see him with his family and fans and he seems lovely I can see when he calms down and finds someone to settle with he could be great dad/husband. (Not sasha).

My god his birthday in Manchester. Ok ladies let's get ready shall we have a big cake where we pop out naked for him. Frosting and all 😉
Oh his birthday In Manchester that will be big time to get your best underwear out girls 😈😈🥵🥵🍆🍆🍆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.