Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't bloody keep up with this thread! 🙈 So apologies if this has already been posted but just saw it on Facebook 😍
I’d like to think Sasha was the one behind this post since she works for boohoo… and not a whole load of her work friends who also want her man 😭😣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d like to think Sasha was the one behind this post since she works for boohoo… and not a whole load of her work friends who also want her man 😭😣
I dont think she has any say on boohoo socials 🤣🤣 must suck working with other knowing they probably wanna duck your bf.

Reactions: 1
Jack is 100% gone then, this is what we done after we sold coutinho a few years back
His definly gone I reckon Danny’s in to replay mcginn and mcginnwill go as captain

Jacks announcement will be tomorrow I reckon

Reactions: 1
what’s going on 🤣 Ings won’t be replacing McGinn because he’s not going anywhere and they don’t even play the same position - McGinn is a midfielder

Ings won’t be replacing Grealish either for the same reason

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine so. I think people are working on a 4-2-3-1 formation.
interesting…would’ve been good to see how buendia and grealish worked together for sure

all of these stellar signings villa have made over this transfer window is making it even more obvious they have known all along that jack was leaving - i think they’ve delayed the announcement to keep all eyes on them and to try and soften the blow with all these new players.

would not be surprised if they sign someone else this transfer window tbf!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.