Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Football fans are a funny old bunch. I think the villa thing is because so many of us feel we have watched him grow up and lots of people have got to know his family etc come a few matches the rawness will go and they will carry on supporting the club.
Some people have been vile about his family online though, saying they don’t want to see them around Villa Park going forward.

It’s quite sad. It’s just business.

I’m gutted he’s not gonna be at a Midland club anymore but the show must go on.

Wonder if he’ll do a Gareth Barry and end up at the baggies 😄

Cosmicquestions

Maybe the plane does save a bit of time… half an hour to the airport either side and say an hour and a bit on the plane by the time you’ve taken off and landed. 2 and a bit hours vs just under 4.
Plus the whole we’ve laid on a jet for you… it’s a good look (but not for the environment 😂)

and Jack isn’t sorting it out is he, so not the hassle I was thinking

Geexoxo

VIP Member
ive found your issue, its because that particular game is currently limited to one ticket per supporter
Oh bloody hell!! So even if I got a match day citizenship I wouldn’t be able to book two at the same time? I’ve tried ringing them but nobody answers the bloody phone 😂

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Watching Transfer Talk on SkySports, because Jack’s name is on the ‘Breaking News’ part. Might give more information, probably not though 😂

Edit- They’re speaking about him now and they’ve said once the Deal has gone through they will announce it.

Last edited:

jade1818

VIP Member
I think when villa play he’ll still go watch or something and show his support

Yeah I definitely think he will be there. Not sure if he will be apart of the squad not sure I mean I hope he will be on the bench but might be a bit quick to put him in the deep end when he won't have any training really with the team

Itv I believe
That’s I’m poorl so I know what I’m doing Saturday watching city play , omg Saturday after non watching stones and grealish can’t get no better than that

anon12

Chatty Member
I’m really mad it’s been another day and STILL no news 😭😭 like come on!
Anyone know how long these things usually take.... I think we should get our answer tomorrow if he goes for a medical

Do we think Jack will be at the press conference? He is captain after all

anon12

Chatty Member
what makes you think the club might have encouraged him?
Hes been there his whole life, maybe they thought its time to let him move on?

Just mad about how this has all played out tbh

I think a lot of fans are used to it to be honest. He’s had Spurs and Man U showing interest in the last two windows prior to this one, it’s just this time around the offer isn’t something to be laughed at.

I don’t agree with the club encouraging him. He’s had Lange on his arse while at training. I think open conversations were had last year about a clause. It’s most likely that the club are finalising terms in how they receive the £100m e.g Man City may be saying £90m and a player worth £10m. However, Villa may want £100m outright in payment.

As for the false hope, he’s still contracted and training is what he should be doing. The only odd thing for me is public the training has been.
Yeah I agree about the public training - idk to me its just really odd