Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
It is quite strange now. I mean he clearly doesn't want it confirmed by himself but that begs the question as to why like come on yoy can still go out and cheat girls won't say no lol. So it's all him that dont want it out there.
for me it is odd, if it was my boyfriend wouldnt you want to him to say something especially if your getting death threats, all strange and round abouts

anon12

Chatty Member
My only guess for the public training is that they would have hoped the public would convince him to stay?

I cant think of any other reason

Has there been anything official of AV actually accepting the bid? All I've seen are articles saying 'expected'

cbfit

Chatty Member
ohhhh looks like it will be about leon though, I can't see them saying anything about JG in that.

it's all just a big publicity stunt at this point - he has now become the most talked about player in the premier league with all eyes on him. he's not even playing any games at the moment and he has the world watching. he can use this to get a better deal out of whichever club he choses now.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
anyone else here just falling further down the rabbit hole, so glad im working the night shift tonight and not now seem like im just sat around waiting for this announcement.