Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Don’t he have to do medical before he signs ? Can’t wait for him to announce it I’m down with this saga

how at10.49 will they know if it’s signed
hes signed the contract it will all obviously be subject to a medical.

Reactions: 1

BDY_97

VIP Member
Don’t he have to do medical before he signs ? Can’t wait for him to announce it I’m down with this saga

how at10.49 will they know if it’s signed
Nope, he will do his medical in the morning and then that will be it!

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Will she fuck 😭 I’m sorry she’s a lovely girl but is so boring, the title of queen wag will always be miss Megan Davison 💕💕💕
Hell yeah. Has people watch the video of the wags enjoying themselves I have and tbh they don't really go on sasha to much its all about the other wags.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Afraid to be the bearer of bad news but a good friend of mine had a fling with him and said he's selfish in bed.. loves sex but didn't care if she was satisfied.. that was a fair few years ago now though
👀👀 don't leave use hanging with that. What other tea???

I said this before I can imagine he would be selfish unfortunately

jade1818

VIP Member
Afraid to be the bearer of bad news but a good friend of mine had a fling with him and said he's selfish in bed.. loves sex but didn't care if she was satisfied.. that was a fair few years ago now though
Oh well that ain’t no bloody good is it

jade1818

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think he’s at training. As others have said we’ve had pics and videos every day so why would they stop now? Unless he is training and it’s a private session which would make me think he’s saying goodbyes etc. I think either the guy who claims to have saw Jack isn’t actually at the training grounds and has a shitty source, or he’s seen someone who looks like him. But I’m sure we will find out 😂
If he was a training we would of have pictures videos ans he would of been in the group photo

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
Don't know about you all but im feeling really down about him moving. You know that feeling when you think someone cares about you but you realise they don't and still end up leaving? Honestly can't imagine how long term fans must be feeling (yes I'm probably over exaggerating)

Actually so mad at AV for having everything so public and giving fans false hope of him staying

Starting to think the club might have been the ones to encourage him to go.
what makes you think the club might have encouraged him?

Aston Villa have officially announced the signing of Leon Bailey. I have a feeling this is what they were waiting to do before they announce Grealish leaving..

jade1818

VIP Member
Yes it's definitely happening.😣

Well this deal will benefit him and improve his chances of starting for England. And he's guaranteed trophies now!

City vs Villa games will be interesting....
Oh they will be so u reckon he will angry at them like he does at other teams