Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also for my next wank I’m 100% thinking of bae pleasuring his hole on the bidet purely cause no one will rim him 💔 (no poo)
Whilst I was just rinsing out my cereal bowl (not a euphemism) I thought y'know what, he's gonna be hovering over that bidet if they are going to get up to all that rimming Grealish_Rebecca promised 'because they love each other and have been together a long time' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@cornflower
It upsets me to know that you are an accountant and you didn't care about getting a new thread to line up with the new tax year. But it's fine, I don't hold grudges.
Screenshot_20220622-204253_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
because I am a streetwise New York bartender 😂😂
It forever flummoxes me that they called thier kid Brady. So his name is bleeping BRADY BRADY.

Imagine doing a quiz and coming out as Magda 😂 A queen 👏

you are gonna give all of the butthole fans here real food for thought with that imagery my friend 💦🚿
I think Brady had Miranda’s surname as they weren’t together when he was born.

I used to think Carrie was amazing when I first watched it, but now whenever I see bits of it again I think she’s an awful person.

Bidets: he pisses in it. 100% guaranteed.

• Heart
@cornflower later just thinking about what that bidet do

1656763385909.png

The Wags thread are going to be foaming at the mouth if they see us chatting tit about bidets now, they thought lollies were bad enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Liam Broady match just started. Think I am going to enjoy this 😍do feel he could have worn shorter shorts if he’s channeling JG

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t expect anything less. I’ll leave my front door wide open Bae, no need to knock.
No lie.

An Amazon driver once opened our front door and put the parcel in. The picture he uploaded to say it had been delivered had one of the cats looking up at him from the hallway. It's a bloody miracle the little tit didn't escape.

Obviously I did not appreciate this, but if Jack wants to, I'd deal.

• Haha
  • Heart
the picture is giving me hot days in lockdown energy where your package for the day gets delivered by some hot charming chav who’s got his sunglasses on and smells like sweet sin

plz don’t @ me if I write an AU one shot about bae as a fit postie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
the picture is giving me hot days in lockdown energy where your package for the day gets delivered by some hot charming chav who’s got his sunglasses on and smells like sweet sin

Please do it 🙏

We have a resident postie in the JS thread if you need a consultant

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.