Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a holiday but their summer schedule makes me feel like a very long nap.

Presume this hol is all about R&R.

Reactions: 8
I love a holiday but their summer schedule makes me feel like a very long nap.

Presume this hol is all about R&R.
I think Sasha got the better deal, I wouldn’t have wanted to have to look after him when he was wasted in vegas 😂

Reactions: 6
I think Sasha got the better deal, I wouldn’t have wanted to have to look after him when he was wasted in vegas 😂
I don’t think he wanted Sasha there to look after him either 🤣

I hope he feels the need to post some videos from the gym on this holiday to try to impress Pep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He must’ve literally been in that gym for half an hour or just for the video
Half an hour? That's generous... he took that video, took perhaps a cursory glance at the equipment and went back to playing FIFA

• Haha
I like to think this is a luxury detox spa kind of place. Wonder where they are?

• Heart
Do you think he goes for spa treatments when he's on holiday? Like some lucky person is getting to smother him with mud and if it's anything like massages I've had on holiday, they are going to be touching places they shouldn't be touching

• Heart
Reactions: 10
FAO Grealish Rebecca if you take requests, I want photos of him:

Picking his wedgie out when he exits the pool
Starfishing naked on his bed after a shower
In the gym
Queing at the buffet looking confused at the food options
On a pizza slice lilo
Sash wanking him off under the table

Thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If I was Sasha I would be feeling very nervous about the press seeing what Grealish Rebecca has posted now, what no one gave a tit about in 2016 is pretty much cultural appropriation now 😳

Reactions: 9
If I was Sasha I would be feeling very nervous about the press seeing what Grealish Rebecca has posted now, what no one gave a tit about in 2016 is pretty much cultural appropriation now 😳
Thank god someone else said this. I wasn't sure if I was just being a big funny 😬

Reactions: 10
I think it was cultural appropriation back in 2016 too 😲

I suppose it confirms that Sasha is not Grealish Rebecca.

Reactions: 4
Thank god someone else said this. I wasn't sure if I was just being a big funny 😬
It's not ok is it? And no it wasn't ok back then either, but cancel culture wasn't a thing then.

No wonder she stays blonde if those were the jobs she was being put forward for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.