Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elephant trunk, can't remember which fan fic it was but someone had him stroking his knob for a bit before ploughing the recipient.

Nothing else to add is just a nice wank bank memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jude Bellingham got a my guy happy birthday...that's different to broski brother and the usual wishes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think "my guy" is friendly but less close than the broski variants.

Someone dig out the famous video where he's got his abs out with Guehi and Mitchell and calling them "my guys". He'd practically just met them.

• Heart
  • Haha
He also screamed Zinner my guy to comfort Zinchenko when he got emotional after winning the Prem. I don't think he grades it, everybody is his brotha broskis bro brother guy except for Stefan Savic, he is a cooont. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
was just having my hair done in dickens heath, solihull, and when i came out there was a black rover with the same beginning plate as jg and i was like could it be???? 🤔 but then remembered that many people drive expensive cars 🤷🏻‍♀️

was just having my hair done in dickens heath, solihull, and when i came out there was a black rover with the same beginning plate as jg and i was like could it be???? 🤔 but then remembered that many people drive expensive cars 🤷🏻‍♀️

Was it smashing into all of the parked cars?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stick your phone number under the windscreen wiper. Just in case.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.