Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, miss yous. I actually did some work today at that thing they call “a job” or whatever. Was so weird, day went quick tho? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi, miss yous. I actually did some work today at that thing they call “a job” or whatever. Was so weird, day went quick tho? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I actually think a lot of people here might have done some work today? Tomorrow the news will be reporting 10% economic growth

Bae will be fuming at lack of attention

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3 stories in one day. He's definitely craving some attention.

Bae, you know what to do. Just one pic and we'll all call in sick tomorrow to analyse It

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wonder if Kev took home Jacks shirt, washed it and framed in at put it on a wall in his house. 🤔😂
Skärmavbild 2022-06-29 kl. 14.54.38.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
where is everyone this is unnerving!!!

i’ve been super busy these past couple days and thought i would come back to 1748584 pages to catch up on and it’s more like this:

• Sad
  • Haha
yes where is everyone… was hoping i’d come back today to like 6 pages of pure tit talk but nooooooo

have we gone from elephant trunk to mangina? or is it just too dark to see?

E92AE859-65F8-472B-8AE6-7BF28A2559B5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has there finally been a Jack Tattle orgy, is that where everyones at....I didn't get the memo 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
🙌

The tattle vips are suspiciously quiet, Jack's in brum, someone was walking their dog their way...
Oh we are so silly...its happening in front of our eyes...spill, is it thick? Does he have pubes? Have you raided his aftershaves?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.