Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a ~limited spicy edition~ dw, I can’t resist cutesy bae for long 💕💖 can’t believe I’ve not had a nip zoom as my PP yet but that’s too tacky even for me

*ENFORCED POLLING* let’s remember to get the photos prepped for the poll
Are we doing today’s photos or have I missed another poll suggestion?

At what point did we need to do a round up of all of the wank fodder since the end of season because I feel like he just keeps overwriting it

Remember the arse pic? Me neither

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
At what point did we need to do a round up of all of the wank fodder since the end of season because I feel like he just keeps overwriting it

Remember the arse pic? Me neither
I feel like we’re building up to an “accidental” dick pic. He’s realised GR won’t do it so he’s going to take it into his own hands.

PUN INTENDED AND FULLY VISUALISED

• Heart
I need to know which bit is dick, and photo editor isn't helping me.

Is the bottom bit just crease?
Screenshot_20220702-204440_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like we’re building up to an “accidental” dick pic. He’s realised GR won’t do it so he’s going to take it into his own hands.

PUN INTENDED AND FULLY VISUALISED
my body is ready

1656791438664.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I need to know which bit is dick, and photo editor isn't helping me.

Is the bottom bit just crease?
View attachment 1386754
this is art. his oblique. no idea re dick.

tit just keeps getting better and better, I was thinking before that GR won't want to post the nudes to the 'gram as they'll get banned, so have they set up an only fans or maybe a twitter?

part of me also likes to think that Jack might be the sort of guy to take photos of his dick which are v close up and you can't tell it's him, and then posts them to whatever subreddits might apply to him (I wouldn't know as I don't visit such places)

• Heart
  • Haha
LH discount code - FUN20 for 20% off over £20 spend

Cc @cobette

Real talk this came with my last order and I've just checked it does work

• Haha
  • Heart
this is art. his oblique. no idea re dick.

tit just keeps getting better and better, I was thinking before that GR won't want to post the nudes to the 'gram as they'll get banned, so have they set up an only fans or maybe a twitter?

part of me also likes to think that Jack might be the sort of guy to take photos of his dick which are v close up and you can't tell it's him, and then posts them to whatever subreddits might apply to him (I wouldn't know as I don't visit such places)
Are you trying to direct me somewhere I don’t know about? Seriously, if the dick pics are gonna drop elsewhere someone will need to help me get there.

• Haha
sorry hello creepy ol' me again! what's the 🪄 like? Why’s it like that rather than traditional D shape?

Because it's for external use rather than internal (though I'm sure you could stick it in if you wanted to). It is my preferred choice, they can be very powerful.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.