Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thick, THICK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was HORRIBLE. Proper hand clamped to mouth repeatedly stammering oh my god oh my god oh my god kind of panic (except that description sounds kind of hot if you take away the panic bit)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG I HAD THAT TOO!!!!! Literally wanted to throw up!
On a slightly related note obvs I was a rabid teenager but guarded my big sinful secret (wanking) with my life bc ~shame~ anyway one day on MSN my best mate sent like a link or something I can’t remember, and from memory it must’ve been something vvvvv exciting bc when I clicked on it it said I had to do a masturbation survey in order to see the webpage or something lol. So I completed it and it asked all about how often I do it etc, ANYWAY once it was done it came up with something like *thank you! Your answers have been emailed to <mate’s name>* and I legit nearly vomited the panic was REAL.

Late to the party but omg those pictures.

I have nothing interesting to say except good lord, what a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jack Grealish #57 thirst trap photos are reaching new feats, but please bae have mercy on our cleets

Does feat make sense here? I think it does but welcome your thoughts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Jack Grealish #57 thirst trap photos are reaching new feats, but please bae have mercy on our cleets

Does feat make sense here? I think it does but welcome your thoughts
Everything and nothing makes sense right now.

We might as well go for:
Jack Grealish #57 djifbudhifvwfghopogff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t get used to your new profile pic.

I mean, I obviously will as it’s only just been changed. Ignore me.
It’s a ~limited spicy edition~ dw, I can’t resist cutesy bae for long 💕💖 can’t believe I’ve not had a nip zoom as my PP yet but that’s too tacky even for me

*ENFORCED POLLING* let’s remember to get the photos prepped for the poll

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.