Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
this exactly. like i don’t like nor dislike her i’m just indifferent. i’m not really interested in his private life, just wanna see his peen 😏

just here to be a thirsty bitch and drool over his bum ✌🏼 the abs ain’t bad either 🥰
Yeah but his bum and bum hole would be a sign to see.

Also bum changed to cum and that would be a sight to see. Bet it shoots out over his abs

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Violetroselily

VIP Member
the picture is giving me hot days in lockdown energy where your package for the day gets delivered by some hot charming chav who’s got his sunglasses on and smells like sweet sin

plz don’t @ me if I write an AU one shot about bae as a fit postie
We have a resident postie in the JS thread if you need a consultant

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I’m watching the summer I turned pretty- has anyone watch it, it is a fanfic in real life, a little cringy, a little sweet and funny!!

JG thread recommended I guess, if you like teen drama and stuff 🥺
I did contemplate watching this but knew I'd give up fairly quickly because it looks a bit too twee

I've just finished Everything I Know About Love on iplayer which is also a bit nonsense, but an easy watch

spilldatea

VIP Member
If it's fun to slag off another woman for no reason other than I think her fella is fit, I'd rather not be fun 🤷‍♀️
hmmm i don’t think anyone was slagging her off or suggesting it’s fun to slag her off. imo i’d rather not even talk about her on here because i find it boring - but only because she doesn’t interest me. different stroke for different folks. it’s okay to chat about her but it’s also okay to not be interested in speaking about her.

i’m here for JG and JG only 🙌🏼

jumpmoon

VIP Member
I swear no-one likes this man, it's a miracle he's been on the go as long as he has.

You don't appreciate the lyrical masterpiece that is I Love It When We Do?!

And you're cuter than a bug in a rug, my love.

I was always able to identify the gay one in bands because it was always the one my friend fancied 😂 Was Mark your favourite in Westlife?
Yes 😂 😂 I wasn't really a Westlife gal but Mark had the fuckin pipes on him. That lad could sing the rest of them under the table. That key change in flying without wings 👌 chefs kiss

• Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
Injury management sounds like you'll have to deal with insurance companies a whole lot, and that's something no one should want. If it were hands-on, however...

Casually following all the players around.
Or, I imagine some hipster sitting in the lounge with a laptop and coffee, just being there, like background noise. 😂
Yes true, hands-on yes please. Nah to the insurance companies.

• Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
I want everyone to have the pleasure of experiencing his aura first hand. This is my way of forcing you all there.
I can't get to Manchester, I've had his aura at Wembley and it was devine, please email it to me 🙏
I really didn't think anyone would notice I just worried if anyone new stumbled across it and was like 😳 wtf is this. I dunno, I might unflounce and unhide it when my hormones are being a bit kinder (and after a COMPLETE REWRITE LOLOL jk), I just cannot stand the thought of people reading it, I properly hate it. didn't mean to cause a fuss 😭 I probably won't delete OH but I can't guarantee I won't hate it at some point as I actually used to like CHM.

sorry sorry sorry, tax below:
View attachment 1383799
View attachment 1383802

But it's not like anyone knows it's you? They're amazing.....
Better than all my shit thats there.

mimimithis

VIP Member
I've seen some of them, not the bad ones though, she's digging so deep.

Someone remind her it's jack's nudes, not Sasha's we are interested in, she does NOT have to keep digging these out.

By 10pm daily mail will have this, I'm calling it.
(Also deleting the pic I've copied because I was obviously having a brain fart when I posted it)
I'm cringing at the prospect of that already. That stalker account has to be sitting on the JG nudes, it cannot be that she has that kind of insight (aka hacker ability), and not found them. He surely can't that sneaky.