Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gattle09

VIP Member
There's a job for Media Analyst. Could that just involve reading the Tattle Rave threads of any City players and compiling weekly summaries? Sign me up if so.

Also, "Head of Injury Management". I'll have a go at that.
Injury management sounds like an interesting job 🤔 Media analyst too, imagine if they really are on the tattle threads 😂 I think I need to change my alert settings as I don’t have them. Who chuffing knows what I initially signed up for.

I'm still confused at that last job description "Casual" - what does it entail? Does that mean that you just get to casually lounge about the Etihad / Training Ground all day? 🤔😂
Bear with me, please, I haven't had any coffee yet.
Yes same. Casually stalking maybe?

Reactions: 3

Gattle09

VIP Member
Yes but unfortunately I was always about 4 sizes bigger than her😂😂

Work has literally taken over my life for the last 3months…I have missed so much and missed you lot😢😢
Meant to add missed you too. Pressed send to soon.

I still have that shoe addiction, although I've benched my heels since the pandemic hit.
I got rid of loads when I had kids and house moves. My feet went from a 5/6 to 6.5/7 after kids so they were useless 😭😔

Also going to ask again who is Grealish Rebecca?! Maybe it’s Jack and he is waiting for his moment to drop the nudes? Nice unseen though.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Am I missing something? Love a cup of tea (also with Oat milk). Coffee sends me crazy.
I just don’t like it. The smell, the taste, the teabags whether or not they’re dry or soggy. I’d rather he just came to me for bitty every morning than had a cup of tea.

• Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
I hate oat milk, I think it tastes like soggy cereal.

I had no idea how picky I actually was.
To be fair, I can drink normal milk, but not loads of it - it's some initial lactose intolerance... And with my coffee drinking habits, I'd have to switch to black, and that's just not on. Oat milk is the least disgusting choice in my coffee.

I'd buy you proper milk and keep the oat to myself, I'm that nice ❤😂

We've been together since kids, we learnt together (he's not my only by the way, I was a bit of a whore from 14 onwards) gets better as we get older.

I genuinely wish the same for j&s, but I think he's probably done a lot of learning outside of their relationship 😂
You and your hubs are goals, most definitely! ❤

• Heart